Did you know that if your body's pH is low, your body will be acidic; therefore, you could also have less of a response or perhaps a minimal negative reaction to essential oils?
The body's pH decreases for the following reasons:
• Poor diet and nutrition - Food that is processed and devitalized of nutrients.
• Sugar or processed flour products (bread; pasta; legumes; grains especially wheat, corn, barley, etc.)
• Acidic beverages such as soda, coffee, alcoholic beverages and certain teas.
• Acidic foods such as animal based proteins, and even cheese.
• Lack of friendly or good bacteria or intestinal flora (see Life 5).
• Not eating enough alkaline foods such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains such as millet. A healthy diet consists of 75- 80% alkaline foods.
• Excessive stress and smoking create acidic conditions in the body.
Young Living's AlkaLime is a simple, affordable way to increase your pH levels, be able to better utilize the precious compounds in your essential oils, and support literally every system of the body. Just mix a teaspoon of AlkaLime into water or Ningxia Red and take 1-3 times daily - especially if you're not partaking in our #saynotojoe challenge (wink wink!). A balanced pH is thought to play an important role in maintaining overall health and vigor.
AlkaLime is a precisely-balanced alkaline mineral complex formulated to neutralize acidity and maintain desirable pH levels in the body. Infused with lemon and lime essential oils and organic whole lemon powder, AlkaLime also features enhanced effervescence and biochemic cell salts for increased effectiveness.